Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September 26th - Morning Open

Ken and James showed up with me this morning and we got our roll on.  Since there were three of us I set up the timer for 5 minutes and we took a round robin approach.  By the way if anyone is interested in coming in Wednesday morning and if you are a member of Roseberry's you are welcome to come train with us.  Just let me know if you are interested. 

I had some good almost moments.  I almost had an oma plata on James and then a triangle when he tried to escape.  I did take his back with an arm drag and then moved to mount, but he escaped.  I passed Ken's guard and had a gift wrap but I lost it with his flopping fish defense.  I also completed a deep half sweep, but the next time I tried it Ken messed with my arms which really screwed it up. 

I also had my share of being stuck in mount by both of them.  I don't believe James submitted me today but he did dominate for the most part.  Ken caught me with a couple of arm locks.  I was telling Ken that I couldn't wait until I was completely healed because I feel so limited and feel like I have to give up positions easily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment