Saturday, April 5, 2014

April 5th 2014 - Kids Class & Announcement

First, let me announce the birth of my 3rd son, Jake Maxwell Cather.  He came a couple days earlier than we were expecting but we're very happy to have him home.  We decided not to find out the sex before he was born and having 2 boys already we were looking forward to the possibility of a girl.  Alas it wasn't meant to be but after meeting our little guy we are overjoyed and wouldn't trade him in if we could.  Jake was born healthy and my fantastic wife is doing well.  Jayden and Jace are enjoying having them both back home and we've had quite a few new questions to field.      

Kids' Class

My boys did really well today and have been doing well for a quite a while.  Greg has also mentioned that he's happy with their maturity as of late.  They've gotten over quite a bit since they started; from not wanting to wear their gis to not wanting to partner with other kids. 

Today they played 1 on 1 foot tag and blob tag.  They worked on the double leg and from what I saw everyone in class looked great.  Some of the kids looked better at shooting than me. 

We had some new additions to class today.  My friend Craig brought his son in for his first class and Bhuvana brought her boys in for the older class.  Hopefully they all enjoyed it and stick around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment