Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 21st - Morning Open (Break David)

Got some drilling in the beginning on the over-under guard pass we worked on Monday.  Greg drilled his usual reverse dlr from combat base sweep. 

The remainder of the time was spent getting David ready for Naga this Saturday.  We started from standing and his objective was to pull guard and not get passed.  We started with no-gi 5 minute rounds and then went to 6 minute rounds.  David stayed in the middle the whole time and defended himself well from what I could see.

While I wasn't trying to crush David I was rolling with either Ken or Robert.  Ken might have gotten me with something but I can't recall for the most part it was pretty light rolling. 

Hope David does well and wish I could be there to support him and compete as well.

1 comment:

  1. David did a great job on Wednesday. he's put a lot of hard work into his training. all we can ask of him is that he does his best. i'm sure he will.

    ReplyDelete