Saturday, July 27, 2013

July 26th 2013 - Testing

Got to the school just as Chris' testing was finishing up.  The time had finally come that I have been stressing out about.  Similar to other times once I reach the event I calm down, but the worrying and butterflies before hand are a bitch.

Greg followed the curriculum sheet going through the different positions doing a few techniques for each.  He corrected a few things like my hand placement in armbar from the guard or my gi grip during the single under pass.  It went fast and turned into a little bit of a workout.  And then, it was over.  I felt like I did well and Greg and Tinguinha said as much.

Jerad and I rolled a little bit.  Not too seriously but I did hit my favorite omaplata sweep.  He then proceeded to set-up and complete a farside armbar.  We messed around with the berimbolo a bit until I decided I was getting too sweaty and I had to head back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment