Thursday, November 5, 2015

November 5th 2015 - Gi All Levels

Theme & Techniques: RNC Defense to O-Soto Gari, Kneeling Guard Break to Single Under Pass, Over/Under Pass
Partner: Fuji

Have to make this post quick.  We spent most of our time with the over/under bonus technique that Greg had us do.  Gave Fuji some advice with that and eventually he was doing it pretty well and my guts can attest to that.  I've noticed this in the past but I'm pretty comfortable with my arm entry into this pass and it seems to be something difficult to grasp for many at first.

Rolling: Guard (4 x 2 min), Free Rolling (2 x 4 min)
Rolled With: Fuji, Robert, Shane

Really tested myself today and it was a little discouraging because I got very worn out.  I'm going to try to force myself to be the aggressor in my rolls to get a good workout with whomever I roll with.  I think usually I'm a little too laid back.  Fuji and Robert are both good for me as if I accomplish anything it's got to be with good technique.  

No comments:

Post a Comment