Friday, February 17, 2017

February 17th 2017 - MMA

Theme & Techniques: Punch & Kick Combos

Rough night of training, we mostly just sparred.  I'm really not sure if I can sustain the 6:30 Am class along with this one because I was suffering throughout.  Had some new faces to the class with Henry, Jerad, Mike, and Mo. Clint and I were the returning customers.

Sparring: Back and Forth Combos, Light Sparring

We did a few rounds of trading off 2-3 punch combos and a kick, then we set the timer for 2 minute rounds and 1 person would sit out while everyone partnered up and sparred.

I did some things well had some good kicks and punches. There were times that I froze and flinched.  Several times I couldn't keep my hands up.  I probably sat out the most of anyone and felt terrible about that.

Besides cardio, I have goals to improve my footwork and head movement.



No comments:

Post a Comment